Working for a Global Cost and Construction Management consultancy within a growing team you will play a key role in delivering net-zero energy home retrofit projects.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing the delivery of New Zero housing retrofit projects
- Supporting landlords through the delivery journey, including awareness, interest, business case, decision making, procurement, build phase and hand-over
- Effectively manage the stakeholder relationships.
- Collaborating with funding partners.
You will have an organised approach, have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving and be an effective relationship manager.
Ideally you will be experienced in any of the following areas:
- Construction/manufacturing sector experience.
- Social landlord experience and expertise, asset management, finance development
- Construction contract management experience.
- New build housing development
- Ability to review, analyse and benchmark energy performance,
- Retrofit coordinator training or other similar energy related qualifications and awareness.
If you are interested in joining a talented team with a real breadth to make a positive impact on society where you will the opportunity for personal development please contact Jane Higgins on 01202 888986 Ext 233