6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our Client has an exciting project in the Bedford areaand seeking an experinced Project Manager to lead this.
- Mechanical and electrical installation, LEV, air conditioning and heating, building works, flooring, data networks, suspended ceilings, drainage, special gasses, access control, security, lighting etc.
- Project planning and delivery
- Site CDM coordination / Health & Safety
- Procurement of trades and services in line with design and budget requirements.
- Knowledge of working on JCT contracts
- CDM Regs
- NEBOSH Health & Safety
- Prince 2
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working on commercial re-fits (laboratory experience would be advantageous)
- The ability to achieve demanding targets and deadlines.
- A proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience or an understanding of laboratories would be advantageous
- Be a comfortable communicator.
Competitive salary and benefits including:
- 24 days holiday (pro rata)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Optional free "Wellbeing Assessment"
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.