An exciting opportunity to join an evolving team within a global design and engineering consultancy. You will work with the technical team to successfully deliver a range of water engineering projects.
- Prepare project bids, including full budgeting, to present to client.
- Undertake client negotiations in line with the company's framework agreement.
- Manage project planning and be responsible for delivering to profit, timelines and quality and technical standards.
- Be the key liaison for clients and major stakeholders through the project lifecycle.
- Manage contractual obligations and deliver to the company's high standards.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Work with group manager to coordinate resources.
- Promote and adhere to excellent health, safety and environmental standards.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of junior employees.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a relevant degree and gained Chartership with your relevant professional body (e.g. Engineering and / or Project Management Institution)
- Project management qualification, such as APMP (desirable).
If you would like further information about this position, please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986 Ext. 237 or simply apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.