Project Manager - Manchester - Aviation
Salary - £very Competitive
An experienced Project Manager is required by a Global Consultancy to deliver projects in aviation. If you have a background of success in civils, infrastructure, mechanical and/or electrical where you were instrumental to timely and on cost delivery, steering through complex issues amidst expertise in NEC3 Contracts, as well as possessing a passion for supported growth with continual learning with aspirations to become a multi-faceted project manager then please read on. Candidates with the following skills and ambition are invited to apply.
- Relevant degree and membership of relevant professional institutes / bodiesUse of the NEC3 suite of contracts
- Experience in delivering complex infrastructure projects in civils/building and/or Mechanical and Electrical.
- Strong knowledge of best practice project management methods and techniques
- Competent in the use of the Microsoft suite of products
- Up to date HSEQ knowledge and experience
- Good Commercial Management and financial management skills
- APM, chartered surveyor or chartered Engineer
- Ability to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Track record of successful project delivery
Minimum Academic Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering
Overview of Role:
To provide competent and professional quantity surveying expertise in the Aviation sector, supporting the Capital Investment projects.
- Leading and motivating the project team to achieve the project objectives through the project gateways
- Managing the Contract using the NEC3 suite of contracts.
- Co-ordination, scheduling and reporting of activities related to stakeholder management, benefits management, business change management and project communications as agreed with the Programme Manager or Project Sponsor to ensure delivery of the project outcomes.
- Leading approvals, consents and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring that all appropriate technical standards are applied during the project implementation
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting on project progress including providing regular, timely, accurate, progress reports, cash flow and cost of completion forecasts to the Project Sponsor
- Ensuring safety, security and environmental aspects of the project are clearly understood and adhered to
- Management of Risk
- Managing change
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.