Are you looking for your next Project Management role, our client is an leading design engineering consultancy and they are looking for an experienced Pm to join their rail team in the Midlands.
With quality at the forefront you will be an active participant in large scale, multi-disciplinary projects ranging across E&P, Civils and Gauge clearance. Working closely with the project team on initiatives, recommendations and the successful delivery you will be involved with customers and build relationships, preparation of reports, budgets and forecasts and advise on project planning.
- Relevant degree or vast project management experience including member of Assoc for PM and/or Prince2.
- Work experience gained in Electrification, Gauge clearance, Arch, C&S or M&E and the rail consultancy sector
- Ability to work with a coordinate multidisciplinary teams, utilising leadership skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of safety legislation, CDM
- Skilled with Projectwise and Primavera P6
- Positive and self-motivated with excellent organisational and planning skills and the ability to multi task.
Please do get in touch for more information, this is an opportunity to develop and be part of an innovative, established organisation, where you will enjoy variety of projects and excellent financial rewards.