Our client is a global, innovative engineering organisation who is actively looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the well-established team. As the successful individual, you will be reporting directly into the Senior Project Manager and you will be responsible for the safe, on-time and on-budget delivery of Rail Electrification projects in accordance with our client's management processes.
The projects that you will be managing include but are not limited to: design, manufacture, delivery, fit-out, and test of traction power equipment, In particular traction power or distribution substations at 650V DC, 25kV AC, 33kV AC and new Rail power technologies.
As the successful candidate it is essential that you have:
- Strong management, leadership and motivational skills.
- Experience of technical & engineering project delivery with an internal and external teams, contractors and suppliers.
- Extensive Project Management experience at a similar level.
- Extensive project management experience ideally within the rail industry / electrification.
- Strong commercial aptitude & awareness.
- Understanding and use of project delivery planning and schedule information for internal and external communication and problem solving.
As the ideal candidate, you will have UK Rail industry experience and would have delivered Rail Electrification projects, or projects from other relevant power distribution industries.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a role that is going to offer not only a successful career but a career that offers genuine career progression. My client is looking for an individual who can hit the ground running and who will be looking to progress to a Senior Project Manager in the near future.
My client is offering a competitive package. Please get in touch with Lisa Newman for further information.