ALLEN & YORK are engaged with a creative digital visualisation company based in the City of London. They are seeking to appoint and experienced Project Manager to join the team, working very closely with the production and creative teams on the entire project cycle and strategy.
The Project Manager must have experience working within the architectural and planning space. They must understand design and development, working closely with developers and architects on highend projects ensuring quality, budgets and deadlines are met.
- Creative team
- Production staff
- Resource team
- Accounts team
- clients including developers, architects and consultants
The role focuses on two main areas: Project Management and Account Management.
Project Management: Overall ownership of the project life-cycle, making sure the project is in line with budget and delivery deadlines. You will be responsible for managing resources and scheduling, negotiating scope, budget and deadlines with external stakeholders. Making sure all projects are running smoothly and to the highest of quality working very closely internal with the various teams.
As part of this role, you will act as the first point of contact and strategic adviser to all external stakeholders and clients. You will be responsible for tracking project financial performance and preparing sales figures. You will collaborate with the production team, providing detailed project briefs and the creative team to aid creative productivity.
Account Management: You will act as the first point of call for all incoming inquires from the website from existing and new clients. Identifying new opportunities as and when they arise. This will also include attending relevant networking and trade events. Account management is also an important part of this role, you will be building rapport and relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Minimum of two years Project Management experience within the architectural and planning space.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of managing high budgets £250k+
- Experience and understanding of the production and resourcing process
- Client facing experience, working closely with developers/architects and relevant consultancies
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Professional and confident demeanor
- Strong networking and rapport building skills
If you feel you have the right skills and experience relative to this role please apply with your CV. For further information, you can contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.