Global Multi-National Engineering Consultancy who deliver Professional Services throughout Project Life cycles, are seeking to appoint a Project Manager due to an increase in business
Are you a Project Manager or Engineer with strong analytical skills and experience in management and direction of infrastructure and/or water engineering projects? My client has an exciting career role in their established Water team, based in the South West in either Exeter or Bristol. They are looking for someone who makes expert project management their focus and profession.
You will manage the project design and delivery cycle, taking delivery and budgetary decisions, identifying the need for design resources and specialist input across the company and their supply chain. The responsibility of managing stakeholder expectations will call for some knowledge of crucial design processes and for excellent communication skills.
Our Water team has delivered some of the most high-profile projects across the UK, so your projects and clients will be varied and interesting
- As a Project Manager, you will work closely with their Water and other supply discipline teams nationwide. You will be expected to manage project delivery, contribute to and lead bids, ensure technical quality through appointing the correct resources, manage and control budgets and interface with clients and collaborators in design and planning. You will drive efficiency and be responsible for overall delivery to my client and their clients. You will be supported by their operational and commercial teams in particular.
- You will take ownership of key programmes of work or whole projects and see delivery through from conception to handover. Some of these projects will be large-scale and prestigious cv-builders. You will also be required to contribute to and attend industry events and conferences.
- Manages portfolio of clients with multiple projects.
- Supervises and directs Project Managers with multiple projects or program of projects.
- Membership of a relevant professional chartered institute; for example, ICE or ChPP/APM/PMP
- Contractual skills and experience, e.g. NEC4
- Strong commercial and risk management awareness
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate, liaise and engage with clients and key stakeholders
- Significant experience in managing the technical delivery of large scale infrastructure (ideally water and wastewater engineering) projects with multi-disciplinary knowledge.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Water and wastewater treatment project experience across feasibility, outline, detailed design, construction support extremely desirable
- Experience working for contractors in a design and build environment
- Working understanding of programme planning software e.g. Microsoft Project or Primavera P6
- Industry recognised Health and Safety qualifications
- Preferred Qualifications
- A degree or equivalent in a related engineering subject (e.g. civil, electrical, mechanical) and/or a project management background;
Your benefits will include:
Flexible working arrangements.
Core benefits include 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You'll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year.
For this immediate opportunity please forward an up to date cv to email@example.com