Are you a Project Manager looking to join a growing business and to take up a career in an environment that promotes excellence?
If so, then my client is currently looking for Project Managers to join its Design & Asset Management business.
As a member of the team based in the Lincoln office you will provide project and programme management services, generally in the context of accommodation projects across a range of sectors and clients. The PMx initiative has been established to promote excellence in our delivery of project and programme management services and PMx has received corporate accreditation by the Association for Project Management, not just for methodology but also for our commitment to the training and development of our staff.
- HNC/HND or BSc/BEng/BA or equivalent in a discipline relevant to the delivery of new build and extension/refurbishment accommodation projects
- APMP or equivalent project management qualification
- Experience of delivering lead PM roles on projects of low-medium complexity valued at £500k-£5m (including experience of contract administration and contractor procurement)
- Ability to effectively liaise and coordinate with managers, team members, other staff and clients either face to face or using a variety of media (e.g. telephone, email, conference call, webinair etc.)
- Ability to confidently present complex information to clients, project/programme stakeholders, project teams and senior managers
We look forward toreceiving your application.