Allen & York's infrastructure team are again working on behalf of a large international infrastructure specialist, to grow their central London team in response to work won on a major project. These positions are offered exclusively by Allen & York.
We are conducting a major round of recruitment into the London technical, project management and project finance teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an EPC organisation during a major growth period. You will gain exposure on the full lifecycle of the project, from pre construction to post handover. Opportunities are on offer here with this company that are seldom found in the UK domestic market.
- Report to the Project Director to produce schedule of works for linear contraction project overseas.
- Responsible for project best practise, and developing internal process using suitable software.
- Communicate project progress to internal and external teams.
- Understanding and identifying contraction project risk.
- Planning of multiple, high value project throughout the project lifecycle.
- Track progress and incorporate changes, forecast delivery dates and costs.
- Highlight key project milestones potential delaying factors and ways to resolve them
- Develop recovery schedules and contingency plans to meet adjusted objectives
- Assist in periodic reports
- Provide support for civil engineering queries
- Degree Educated, ideally Civil Engineering or similar
- APM/CIOB Qualified, or close to gaining qualification
- 5 years of experience on similar linear engineering projects
- In depth experience of project planning software, specifically MS Project/Primavera
- Experience of large CAPEX projects across multiskilled teams.
- Experience across numerous project types would be preferred
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Foreign language skills are desirable
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team with sole access to a major international infrastructure project, and would offer the successful candidate fantastic personal and professional development.
This role is available immediately and we will be appraising and progressing applications as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for further details: email@example.com. Further positions are available within this team, in the project planning, project finance and procurement sectors. If this role is not for you but you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch.