|Job Title:||Projects Support Officer (CSOL-PSO-01)|
|Location:||Poole, Dorset, S. W. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £18000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Simon Leach|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Project Support Officer
DO YOU HAVE…
- A Good knowledge/ experience of using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook,
- An Excellent communication skills and experience of dealing with Customers,
- Experience of working in a project team,
- Experience of resource / diary management.
Yes, then this is the job for you!
Our Client is seeking a full-time Projects Support Officer to join our busy Project Management team, based at their Head Office in Poole.
You will be supporting the Project Managers and Team Manager in the in the delivery and maintenance of projects.
This role involves;
- Maintaining project management methods, processes and standards,
- Supporting administrative tasks,
- Resource planning and tracking,
- Production / maintenance of project related documents and reports,
- Direct customer liaison,
- Liaison with all other internal departments.
If you are interested in this role and want more information, then call Simon on 01202 888 986 Ext. 267 or click apply and drop your CV to get the ball rolling.
ALL candidates MUST already have the right to Live and Work in the UK.
For over 26 years ALLEN & YORK have developed collaborative recruitment partnerships with companies across the UK and internationally.