|Job Title:||Proposals Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Allen & York are working with an energy consultancy based in Manchester, who are seeking to appoint a Proposals Manager to join the team. This is a new role within the business to ensure consistency and quality is maintained on all proposals, clearly communicating the organisations technical specialisms. The Proposals Manager will work closely across the business, collaborating with engineers and consultants as well as marketing and communications.
The ideal candidate will have creative bid writing skills, proficient in graphic design and a proven track record of winning work for the business through exceptional bid writing. Although energy sector experience is not essential, it would be desirable.
- Creating and submitting high quality and winning bids including using, or developing graphic design skills
- Project managing larger tender submissions (this is not very often)
- Retrieving the tender response material from all parties involved, including sub-contractors and partners
- Identifying procurement portals and ensuring they are regularly monitored by a suitable individual, tracking their effectiveness
- Maintaining the company's profile on vendor and tendering lists and procurement portals
- Evidence of the ability to manage bids or projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of what makes a successful bid (winning themes, differentiation, devising methodologies, etc.)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
If you feel you have the right skills and experience relevant to the role, please call Vildan on 01202 888 986 to discuss further.