Our client is a success visual merchandising services company based in London. They are seeking to appoint a Purchasing Coordinator to join their office.
- To source and purchase raw materials, equipment, goods and services and manage suppliers.
- To ensure lead times and budgets are met through effective purchasing and management of raw materials.
- To drive on-going margin improvement through proactive supplier sourcing and management.
- To portray the company image and role model the company values at all times.
- 1. To manage all raw materials, stock and consumables to ensure stock holdings are minimised whilst orders can be met effectively.
- 2. To monitor and forecast upcoming demand, in conjunction with colleagues.
- 3. To manage and order all components for customer specific orders.
- 4. To liaise with suppliers in the UK and Overseas on a regular basis.
- 5. To liaise with appropriate factory staff and team leaders on material availability and delivery.
- 6. To assist the Sales and Client Services teams with lead times and enquiries via email.
- 7. To regularly review supplier base to ensure best price and service, and address any weaknesses or exposures.
- 8. To liaison with freight forwarders on all upcoming imports.
- 9. To take full control of the Companies FSC this is to include purchasing, recording and audits.
- To complete control of ordering and logging all information from suppliers for FSC.
- To assist the FSC board for the audit every year.
- To ensure company resources are used in an appropriate and cost-conscious manner.
- To meet KPIs set by your manager in the specified timelines.
- To use PPE/RPE as and when instructed, for the safety of yourself.
- To maintain strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- To promote excellent customer service at all times.
- To remain professional at all times.
- To abide by the company's policies and procedures at all times.
- To abide by and promote Health & Safety at work, at all times.
- To treat everyone fairly and equally.
- To abide by the company handbook.
- Any ad hoc duties required for the needs of the business.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Responsible for: Purchasing & Logistics Team