Quality Compliance Manager, Johannesburg, SA
Work At A Global FMCG Powerhouse
- Regional responsibility across Africa, ensuring all business activities are compliant to all internal and external quality and regulatory requirements as described in the Global QMS, associated policies and local regulations.
- Participate in the local management teams as a representative of Quality IMEx.
- Lead and co-ordinate the resolution of quality, medical and product safety issues
- Relentless Obsession with products on shelf - lead intelligent evaluation, interpretation of data and promote actionable tasks, leading remediation drive
- Training: Train all staff in commercial organisation on the requirements of IMEx QMS/GDP and associated policies.
- Internal auditing: Responsible for implementing the local audit programme covering: Country Businesses in South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya, 3rd parties including Distribution Centres and Laboratories, Embellishers and other service providers
You will have:
- At least 5 years of experience working in a quality and or regulatory compliance function in a Healthcare, Hygiene, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device related industry.
- Experience in developing and maintaining a robust QMS in a Healthcare, Hygiene, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device related industry.
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivation. Ac bias for action, capability to define, evaluate and take risks
- Strong leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills
- Capable of building strong working relationships and motivating teams to deliver outstanding results with or without hierarchical relationships
- Strong intellectual curiosity and an appetite for exploring new and previously uncharted territories
This is a top of class Global firm with a proven record of meritocratic career and remuneration progression for the very best staff. Be ready to reach your highest potential through hard work.
If you feel you are qualified and ready for this outstanding challenge, please contact our exclusive Headhunter, Duncan on +44 1202 888 986 ext 262 and firstname.lastname@example.org today, Thank You and Warmest Regards, Duncan