Allen & York are excited to be working on a global scale with a giant manufacturing organisation. As one of the only manufacturing organisations in Hugary that continues its growth, this would be an exciting opportunity for an experienced quality engineer.
The role of Quality Engineer will be focussed on quality issues that have been sent back by customers or that have evolved on the shop floor. This role is integral to the ongoing maintenance of the 9001 management system and the development of high quality products.
- Deal with quality issues with products sent back by customers
- Work with quality problems that arise on the shop floor
- Analyse products to ensure further developments that will satisfy customer
- Conduct and help facilitate internal and external audits
- Develop the ISO 9001 system
- Liaise with multiple departments and managers across the business
- Mechincal Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience in Quality or production engineering
- Knowledge of the quality problem solving process or logical thinking
- Knowledge if ISO 9001
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary alongside great progression in a growing organisation. If this role sounds of interest then please call Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply and I will contact you directly.