ALLEN & YORK have been enlisted to assist a rapidly growing industrial recycling company recruit a Quality Manager to manage all aspects of quality control across their UK sites. The company has recently constructed a new site and plan to open more over the next 2 years.
You would be managing all aspects of quality control for all UK sites on a day to day basis, reporting into the Operations & Quality Manager UK.
This is a great opportunity to work in a role within a strong market niche with international travel opportunities.
- Awareness of customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Continually monitor and manage quality management to ensure compliance with company standards and policies, to ensure compliance with the conditions of the company quality management schemes and to strive for continual improvements.
- Continuously monitor raw material feedstock qualities in order to ensure continual compliance with all specifications and standards.
- Ensure compliance to health and safety guidelines.
- Carry out audits of third party laboratories and key material suppliers.
- Keep accurate records of quality performance and, where necessary, undertake statistical analysis of material properties.
- Ensure efficient reporting of performance to management in the UK and The Netherlands and communicate any issues efficiently to the UK production facilities
- Proven experience in quality management with 5 years experience minimum
- Experience within the recycling sector is essential
- Flexibility to travel UK wide and abroad
- Experience with ISO 9000 would be an advantage
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to manage and organize at all company levels
We look forward to receiving your application.