Allen & York are recruiting for an established and leading scientific and engineering consultancy who are at the forefront of servicing a large ranging client base including government and industry regulators and the utility sector. Our client are looking for an experienced Quality Manager based at their state of the art offices within easy reach of the M4.
- Management of ISO9001 and other accreditation's
- Internal auditing and nonconformance investigations
- Working towards achievement of ISO27001
- Preparation for GDPR
- Manage and administer company QMS.
Skills & attributes:
- Previously maintained a QMS system and has achieved ISO27001 within a similar environment.
- Understanding of GDPR requirements would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Lean or Agile principles are beneficial.
This is an opportunity to join an innovative and supportive organiation, who are keen to attract and develop talented individuals. For more information on the role, organisation and great benefits package, please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.