Top Quantity Surveyor is required to join a leading construction firm, working with a team whose focus is major projects in the South M3 Hampshire area.
- Working to company and HSE procedures to fully comply
- Working with Project Management team to ensure project profitability and meets required margin
- Use of contract cost reporting system, updating financial information and tracking
- Forecasting and monitoring projected costs
- Relevant qualifications memberships: RICS, CIOB or ICE.
- Valid CSCS card.
- Good knowledge of construction and contract law and conditions of contract
- Understanding of tendering and procurement processes
- Knowledge of construction techniques on major projects
If you have the skills required and are looking for a career move to join a team who repeatedly deliver on major works and have been part of some complex infrastructure projects. For more information, please apply with your CV.