You will be an experienced Quantity Surveyor seeking a new challenge within this well-known UK construction and property services group.
- Cost planning.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Bills of Quantities.
- Interim valuations and final accounts.
- Employers agent services.
- Contract administration.
- Project Management.
- The ideal candidate will be degree educated in Quantity Surveying or another relevant discipline and have achieved accreditation with the RICS.
- You will have worked within the construction industry and be comfortable liaising with clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- You will have knowledge of the local markets in the South East and be able to identify potential areas for growth in the region.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For further information, please contact Bev Brackpool at ALLEN & YORK on 01202 888986 Ext. 237