We're currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join our Client, a renewable energy company, in the North, UK.
With excellent problem-solving and negotiating skills, part of the successful candidate's role includes seeking to minimise capital expenditure, and maximising value by ensuring accurate budgets are set and maintained.
- Develop and maintain of cost database to inform the business' project economic software.
- Risk mitigation implementation across all aspects of the project lifecycle.
- Prepare and / or validate estimates for work packages.
- Provide commercial and quantum advice / assistance for contract variations and claims.
- At least 5 years' experience with a civil engineering and /or utility services contractor.
- Good understanding of construction legislation, methods and management.
- Project based budgeting and forecasting of costs.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Bev Brackpool on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01202 888 986.