Allen & York's infrastructure team are again working on behalf of a large international infrastructure specialist, to grow their central London team in response to work won on a major project. These positions are offered exclusively by Allen & York.
We are conducting a major round of recruitment into the London technical, project management and project finance teams. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an EPC organisation during a major growth period. You will gain exposure on the full lifecycle of the project, from pre construction to post handover. Opportunities are on offer here with this company that are seldom found in the UK domestic market.
- Reporting to the Project Director and the Design Manager
- Interface with internal and external engineering and procurement teams to quantify scope of works.
- Develop bill of quantities alongside the procurement manager.
- Work with the project planner to identify resources required.
- Analyse and update budgets as projects progress.
- Continually update bill of quantities as design changes are made, update budget projections.
- Work with the procurement manager to outline work for sub-contractors
- Liaise with internal and external engineering teams and the procurement managers to understand requirements and volumes required for project milestones.
- Measure and asses work completed on site, make reconciliation and log variations.
- Produce regular reports on project budgets.
- Liaise with the accounts team to monitor actual vs reported work in progress.
- Liaise with technical site teams and report findings back to project teams.
- Degree Educated, ideally with RICS/ICES chartership.
- 8+ years of similar experience, with a mix of office based project design experience and detailed on site construction experience.
- Ability to summarise progress in concise and accurate reports.
- Solid numerical and data analysis skills using Excel.
- Appreciation of current and emerging construction technology, in particular for linear infrastructure projects.
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Foreign Language skills are desirable.
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing team with sole access to a major international infrastructure project, and would offer the successful candidate fantastic personal and professional development.
This role is available immediately and we will be appraising and progressing applications as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for further details: email@example.com. Further positions are available within this team, in the project planning, project finance and procurement sectors. If this role is not for you but you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch.