Quarry Manager - Essex
£35,000 - £50,000 (+ benefits)
Unique opportunity for a Quarry Manager to join a team of experienced Planning & Construction consultants in Essex.
The role is a fantastic opportunity to manage your own site in Essex, alongside a friendly and hardworking team, reporting directly to an experienced Operations Manager.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position offers a challenging opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic individual with a focused, driven mentality who wants to join a very personal and progressive company. You will be comfortable with a hands-on-role to drive forward our health and safety culture as well as being focused on the needs of our customers.
You will be working in partnership with senior Planning and Construction professionals to develop your experience through the company, which is involved in a huge range of projects across over a dozen sites, for example turning landfill sites into a 5* golf course, or a greenfield site into a public park for the community.
The company offers a competitive salary, company car with expenses paid, and benefits including bonus dependant on performance. Outside of these rewards, the right Site Manager with Quarry experience will receive full support to develop their abilities and qualifications further, and be part of a friendly and motivated team, who have regular socials and sponsor an array of corporate events.
- The right candidate will ultimately be responsible for overseeing the safety and efficient management of a longstanding quarry which operates a sizeable deposit.
- Responsible for managing the safe and efficient operation of the site and reporting to the Ops Manager.
- You will need champion Health, Safety and Environmental management and possess the necessary leadership skills to promote a positive team working philosophy.
- Ideally you will have proven management experience within a quarry setting to assist in leading our quarry teams.
- The successful applicant would be welcomed at the earliest opportunity and hold a current UK driving licence.
If you are highly self-motivated with a strong interest to go above and beyond the 'everyday' standard, this could be the opportunity for you.
The role is within commutable distance from Central London.
Interviews are currently being held, please get in touch as soon as possible if interested.
01202 888986 ext. 243