Do you want to have the chance to work with big, well-known companies in the energy and sustainability remit?
Do you want to make a positive impact on the environment, by consulting these companies on how they can overcome difficult challenges in that area?
Do you want to build on your current experience and develop your career?
Yes? Read on!
In this role, you will consult a diverse range of clients, creating business value through management of carbon, energy and sustainability. You will contribute to the overall consultancy function, and will be responsible for managing and delivering a range of sustainability projects.
Key Skills & Experience which you will develop in this role:
- A 3 years' experience within carbon and energy management / sustainability services, could be gained in graduate level jobs or apprenticeships
- Consultation experience, preferably through client consultation in the private sector
- Knowledge of issues surrounding energy, climate change, greenhouse gas emissions and sustainability
- Working knowledge of carbon accounting standards and carbon neutrality standards
- Project management skills, especially delivering on time and within budget
- Resource planning / skills assessment experience
- Excellent data handling skills and advanced knowledge of Excel
If you like the sound of this fantastic opportunity, then send us over a copy of your CV by clicking 'Apply Now' or call Kris Kobi for a chat at Allen & York on 01202 888 986.