|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Environment|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Are you looking to join a company that makes a sustainable and positive difference to our world? With an established brand, excellent reputation and ambitions to grow globally?
We are a recruitment consultancy with purpose and a passion for sustainability, we pride ourselves in supporting global corporations in sourcing Environmental professionals to work at the top consultancies worldwide on the most interesting projects.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Recruitment Consultant with entrepreneurial attitude and appetite for success to work with our Group Head of Environment to build a successful desk, with backing of an established and reputable brand, marketing and research team.
This is a unique opportunity working in an enterprising culture in a sophisticated and consultative role with excellent career progression and a structured route to management.
- With the support, mentoring and training provided by our Group Head of Environment, you will have the opportunity to build a desk covering within specialist environmental disciplines, including:
- Marine and Sub Sea
- Ground Sciences
- Ecology including Terrestrial, Aquatic, and Marine
- Becoming an industry expert, you will soon build your own network of candidates and clients and with the support of our research team, fill vacancies across specialist technical areas
- Deciphering leads, sourcing positions and obtaining exclusive rights to positions, negotiating terms and maintaining strong stable relationships with Managers, Directors, Heads and other relevant industry appropriate individuals.
- Utilising our database to its fullest potential when mapping and scouring the market for positions and candidates alike, making sure you are smart in its use
- Utilising our efficient and experienced research team and using your own networking skills on LinkedIn to source candidates, scour the market, and head hunt relevant employees for clients
- You will be targeted, but from a view-point, and taking into consideration the fact that the desk is quite new and will need time to become fully operational
Desired Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Degree Qualified or similar Entrepreneurialism
- Tenacious, with a dogged approach
- A good understanding of the Environmental sector would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous recruitment experience ideal
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool ideal
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Tenacious and resilient
- Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
- Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills
- Customer focused approach
- Time management and organisational skills
- Appropriately presented