|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - Waste & Recycling|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK are a leading International recruitment consultancy, we have an established brand within the environmental, waste, energy and safety markets. We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant at Senior or Principal level, to develop and build upon our success within Waste & Recycling.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Meeting and exceeding Targets
- Business & Market Development
- Revenue Generation
- Client development - Specific focus on Waste and Recycling - including; energy from waste, recycling, commercial and transfer stations.
- Candidate relationship Management
- Collaborating and with the support of our Research Team in sourcing candidates for vacancies.
- Headhunting / Pro-Active approaches to candidates
- Vacancy specific project work as required
- Meeting Weekly and Monthly KPI's
- Conference / Client Meeting /Event attendance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree Qualified or similar Entrepreneurialism
- Previous recruitment experience,
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- A strong communicator
- Professional Approach Business Acumen
- Proven track record of success.
- Articulate, confident and ability to communicate with senior technical managers, as well as HR professionals.
Attitude and Behaviours
- Professional at all times.
- Support innovative ideas and creative thinking
- Always looking at ways individually and as a team things can be done more efficiently
- Continued positivity always to support a positive outlook towards ALLEN & YORK and its service offering.
- Is prepared to try doing things differently, is aware of quality standards and takes steps to improve delivery.
- Generate practical solutions/Promote company's image and values/Confidently apply knowledge and skills
We look forward to receiving your application.