Exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading resource management, recycling and energy recovery companies.
- To oversee all aspects of the sampling process and data production.
- To successfully negotiate contracts to maximise revenue.
- To maintain a sound understanding of waste legislation and ensure compliance.
- To maintain the business's compliance to the MRF regulations.
- To develop and maintain relationships with customers to achieve the full potential from the company’s services.
- To work in partnership with the MRF and Household Waste and Recycling Centre (HWRC).
- To actively participate in the tendering process and assist with the production of regular commercial data reports.
- To be confident and confident to cover day to day requirements of the business team, especially in the absence of line manager.
- Relevant degree / similar
- Educated to 'A' level standard
- Microsoft Office skilled
- Organised, multi-tasker
The successful candidate may be required to travel to other locations and will therefore require a full driving licence.
For more information please contact Charles Cocklin 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.