ALLEN & YORK are pleased to be partnered with a leading service organisation within the rail industry. The organisation manufactures, installs and services many products including signalling, track and locomotives. A truly global business, they have sites across Europe, the Middle East and America.
The role of Regional HSE Manager will service 3 divisions of the business with expert HSE support. Reporting into the Health and Safety Director, you will use your hard and soft skills to facilitate high performance and an engaged workforce. This role will involve developing EHS programmes in addition to assisting with hands on activities such as audits.
The right person will be able to influence at all levels and have the communication skills to work with the shop floor and also directors.
- Manage EHS compliance across multiple facilities throughout the UK and Europe
- Assist with the development of corporate EHS directives
- Monitor implementation of EHS strategy across a diverse site portfolio
- Be the main point of contact of EHS issues within the region
- Interpret new and pending regulations and communicate these within the business
- Conduct investigations and implement remediation activities
- Develop and lead on EHS audit criteria at assigned facilities
- Provide assistance on the management of an ISO 14001 accreditation
- BEng in relevant subject, e.g. manufacturing, engineering or EHS
- Proven leadership skills within EHS field
- Ability to independently manage and implement EHS strategy
- Experience of working for a global business with a diverse workforce
If you are interested in hearing more then please call Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact, you directly.