|Job Title:||Remediation Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
The Engineering team at ALLEN & YORK are pleased to be supporting a longstanding client in expanding their remediation contracting team.
This team handles the on-site operations for major redevelopment projects in the UK, mainly in the midlands and the north of England. They are part of a larger group of companies that work in the construction and demolition sector, that allows them to provide a complete service offering from decommissioning, through to the completion of enabling works.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- On site implementation of in situ remediation schemes
- Preparation and maintenance of on-site equipment
- Site Supervision and management of subcontractors
- Provide technical support and feedback to clients and subcontractors
- Completion of associated reports and laboratory scheduling
You will hold:
- A BSc in Environmental Science, Geology or related subject
- An MSc in contaminated land appraisal or environmental consultant would be advantageous
- Experience in the contaminated land contracting market
- The ability and confidence to liaise with sub-contractors on site as needed
- A full, clean UK driving licence
This is a great opportunity to join this team during an exciting period of their development. This role will involve extensive travel as needed but being based in the West Midlands or Yorkshire would be most suitable. We are looking to appoint this role as soon as possible.