|Job Title:||Research Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Kenrick|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Are you looking to join a company that makes a sustainable and positive difference to our world? With an established brand, excellent reputation and ambitions to grow globally?
We are a recruitment consultancy with a passion for sustainability, we pride ourselves in supporting global corporations in sourcing professionals to work on some of the most interesting and pivotal projects in the UK and internationally.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Research Consultant to join a high performing team to help drive our business forward by researching opportunities for market development, as well as supporting on sourcing candidates and head hunting for live recruitment assignments.
This is a unique opportunity working in an entrepreneurial culture in a sophisticated and consultative role with excellent career progression and a structured route to management.
We are a forward thinking team of consultants who are often working in candidate short markets with demanding clients and tight time pressures. There is a requirement to extend our research support function which operates across the whole company.
This is a busy and rewarding role that will involve good organisational skills and the ability to work closely with Recruitment Consultants to source candidates that match specific skills sets.
- Support candidate generation on projects and vacancies for the consultants where required, through extensive use of internal and external tools, such as LinkedIn and job boards.
- To bring in new vacancies to search from internal Recruitment teams
- Support Executive Search activities, through headhunting candidates and researching company information
- Market mapping industries and companies
- Support each team on company research for new business for the company
- New vacancy research on external job sites
- Introduce Allen & York to new companies by researching appropriate vacancies and contacts to chase
- Research client contacts to support recruitment consultants and send out initial emails.
- Undergrad/BA Level
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to stay focused on primary business objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Research and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency and a can-do attitude
- Organised and ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- An interest in the environment, sustainability, renewable energy, or climate change would be an advantage