We are a recruitment consultancy with a passion for sustainability, we pride ourselves in supporting global corporations in sourcing professionals to work on some of the most interesting and pivotal projects in the UK and internationally.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Research Consultant to join a high performing team to help drive our business forward by sourcing candidates for live job roles, supporting our recruitment consultants. This role provides an excellent stepping stone into a career in recruitment within the green sector.
This is a unique opportunity working in an entrepreneurial culture in a sophisticated and consultative role with excellent career progression.
We are a forward thinking team of consultants who are often working in candidate short markets. There is a requirement to extend our research support function which operates across the whole company.
This is a busy and rewarding role that will involve good organisational skills and the ability to work closely with Recruitment Consultants to source candidates that match specific skills sets. You will have access to all the top job boards, LinkedIn and our large database of candidates to utilise your research skills to source the most appropriate candidates for each job assigned to you.
This role offers a basic salary and a competitive commission scheme.
- Support candidate generation on projects and vacancies for the consultants through use of internal and external tools, such as LinkedIn and job boards.
- To work with the Recruitment Consultant to deliver a number of candidates on each vacancy.
- When required, to call candidates and gain initial information about their job requirements.
- When required, to research additional opportunities for specific candidates we are representing and present these candidates to new companies.
Skills and Attributes Required
- Attention to detail
- Research skills
- Adept in technology
- Good written and verbal communication
- Technical understanding of the environmental and energy sector is a plus.
- Problem Solver