Allen & York are a leading International Sustainability consultancy. We are looking for a Research Consultant to join our Wimborne office near Bournemouth. This role will report to the Research & Business Support Manager and would suit a bright, enthusiastic individual looking for a collaborative and vibrant working environment in which to develop office administration and research skills.
Allen & York, the leading natural and built environment Recruitment consultancy, we have been established over 20 years and are now seeing significant growth in our markets driven by the greater importance and recognition placed on "Green" issues.
We are a forward thinking team of consultants who are often working in candidate short markets with demanding clients and tight time pressures. There is a requirement to extend our research support function which operates across the whole company.
This is a busy and rewarding role that will involve good organisational skills and the ability to work closely with Recruitment Consultants to source candidates that match specific skills sets.
- Support candidate generation on projects and vacancies for the consultants where required, through extensive use of internal and external tools, such as LinkedIn and job boards.
- To bring in new vacancies to search from internal Recruitment teams
- Support Executive Search activities, through headhunting candidates and researching company information
- Market mapping industries and companies
- Support each team on company research for new business for the company
- New vacancy research on external job sites
- Introduce Allen & York to new companies by researching appropriate vacancies and contacts to chase
- Research client contacts to support recruitment consultants and send out initial emails.
- Degree qualified
- Problem Solving skills
- Professional Approach
- Proficient in basic Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Research capabilities and experience
- Confident communicator
- Excellent organization and administrative skills
- Adaptable to pick up tasks independently where required.
- Ability to work with/manage internal stakeholders
As an independent organisation we offer a close working environment where we are small enough that everyone still knows everyone else, yet big enough to offer a vibrant and professional atmosphere. We work with some of the world's biggest companies and offer on the job training and support.