Residential Connections Supervisor - Transmission and Distribution (T&D) - North West & South East
This Company is an incredibly ambitious ICP with a mission to be the UK's leading independent electrical utilities provider. With over 175 people in the company and several offices across the UK, their growth and drive is allowing them to become one of the big names in utility space.
The main purpose of the New Connections Co-ordinator role is to liaise with customers for the installation and energisation of individual residential connections, and coordinate the internal delivery of these connections.
You will need to have strong organisational skills and be tenacious with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Liaise with customers and internal staff to manage request for installation and energisation of individual residential connections.
- Schedule appropriate site staff to carry out connections
- Assist in the preparation of work instructions & risk assessments for site staff
- Procure and control project materials on a weekly replenishment basis
- Receive, file and forward completed connections documentation
- Provide monthly reports and ensure that connections are delivered on time and within budget.
- To promote and demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality at all times
- To work within the companies Policies and Procedures.
- Represent the company in a positive light to customers and suppliers; key stakeholders and the public at all times.
- Listen to their needs ensuring we can deliver the best solution for all parties. Keep them regularly updated on progress and informed of any outstanding actions.
- Take responsibility for dealing with stakeholder needs by owning the query and providing an effective solution that meets everyone's needs.
- Actively provide feedback on experiences and learnings that will further improve the company's systems and processes enabling us to deliver even better customer service.
- Ensures finance team and colleagues have all the necessary information and resources to remain motivated and work effectively in order to achieve departmental and Company objectives.
- Liaise with fellow colleagues across the business. Regularly evaluate performance and share feedback over issues and lessons learned with colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your application.