Risk and Governance Lead - North West
Allen & York are pleased to have been exclusively engaged by a leading charity who are seeking to appoint a risk and governance lead to to work with them in the North West.
The role will provide local assistance on compliance with internal and external standards and to liaise with the relevant regulatory bodies.
This is an ideal time to join a growing and developing organisation.
- Lead on local programme of works to ensure compliance internally and externally
- Provide local assistance and co-ordinate activities between the regulators and local services
- Understanding of health, safety and risk management
- Knowledge of governance
- Understanding of frameworks relating to the healthcare sector
- Ability to influence others
- IT literate
- Risk management qualification
- Health and Safety qualification
- 3 years in a governance related role
As well as a competitive basic salary there is a brilliant package on offer which includes 33 days annual leave, 5 % pension and commitment to support on further training and development.
If this sounds of interest then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986 for more information.