My client is a leading consultancy looking to recruit a Risk Consultant based in Hampshire. You will join a highly successful Risk & Safety Team which works closely with clients to deliver novel and innovative solutions. These roles are pivotal to the continued growth of our thriving Risk Management Division within my clients business.
Main Job responsibilities
* Delivery of safety engineering projects, primarily in the defence domain, ensuring they are completed on budget and to the client's satisfaction
* Membership of a team of Independent Safety Auditors
* Supporting the development of Safety and Environmental Management Systems and safety assessments
* Undertaking hazard analysis
* Understanding the commercial impact of all decisions, recognising opportunities for business development
* Developing lasting relationships with clients
* A degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, or equivalent
* Experience of risk and safety management in one or more high risk industries
* Working towards Chartership (my client will support this application)
* Knowledge of UK regulations & other regulatory regimes
This is a position with a highly regarded company and promises excellent career opportunities on work of a varied and responsible nature.
Security clearance will be required to be completed with the successful candidate.
If you are interested in the role then please contact Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.