Risk Manager - Manchester - Aviation
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000
Currently seeking a Risk Manager for a global design and consultancy firm who specialise in the natural and built asset environment. The Risk Manager will be required to support various teams in the Manchester Aviation sector working on the design and consultancy projects. You will be working on some complex and stimulating projects and be offered the chance to grow your career. If you possess the necessary skills coupled with a fierce determination to succeed with a supportive organisation and wish to maximise an amazing opportunity, please read on.
The Risk Manager will establish a service to the programme by supporting and the
Implementation of an integrated Risk Management best practice process facilitating
identification, assessment, ownership, provisioning and management of risks and
The Risk Manager will lead the Risk Management services for the highly complexity Programme of works, providing specialist technical advice and analysis of programme risks.
- To design, develop and implement the Risk Management Strategy for the programme to include the systems required for successful delivery.
- Create and implement a Project Risk Management Process including standard templates for use within the Programme.
- Accountable for the creation, development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of the Programme Risk Register, ensuring these risks are effectively managed and escalated as appropriate
- To be an enabler to the Workstreams for identifying and the management of risks
- Plan and manage the Risks meetings / workshops / interviews involving as appropriate all Stakeholders.
- Accountable for the management and effective delivery of Risk Management training and development programmes.
- Experience in Risk Management Construction and Engineering programmes of work.
- Minimum of a degree or equivalent, relevant industry experience
- IRM Diploma / Certificate in Risk Management or equivalent
- A comprehensive knowledge of programme and project controls processes and systems
- Primavera P6 experience
- Construction background with a good understanding of construction disciplines
- Experience in change with other technical disciplines on multi-discipline design projects
- Excellent judgment of programme risks with ability to resolve in consultation with peers, work and communicate with others at all levels, effectively presenting, discussing ideas and plans giving guidance on risk management with improvement techniques throughout.
- Expert User of Risk Management Systems including: Active Risk Manager (ARM) and Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis (PertMaster), PREDICT!, Crystal Ball, and @Risk together with an understanding of Primavera P6 or MS Project.
- Degree or equivalent level
- Relevant experience in the management of Projects and Business Systems
If you are seeking a great opportunity to work with a global consultancy firm and wish to work in partnership with clients who consistently deliver exceptional outcomes through sustainable solutions, whilst taking the opportunity to grow your career and would like a full JD with benefits information, please apply using your CV.