We are recruiting for a large utilities organisation, who are looking for an experienced H&S Manager to work on a mobile basis within the Berkshire and home counties area.
This is a role where you will deliver on strategy across safety, health, wellbeing and security, advising on policy and implementing improvements to drive performance and build on initiatives
Key tasks will include:
- Working improve performance and raise awareness across safety, health, wellbeing & security and make cultural changes.
- Reporting and managing data
- Liaise with authorities and professional bodies to meet legislative requirements and industry best practice.
- Identify, plan and deliver training needs.
- Management of accident and incident investigations
Skills & attributes:
- CMIOSH or working towards achieving.
- Prior H&S technical and management experience including knowledge of wellbeing and security management.
- Experienced in
- A background gained within the utility sector would be preferable.
- Experience within customer focussed environment, within a process driven business role.
- Full UK driving license
If you are looking for a busy and varied role, with customer focus and would like to hear more about the role, generous salary and benefits available, please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis.