Are you the leader of the pack when it comes to sales and business development? Our client is a long-established business regarded for their expertise in agricultural and environmental consultancy work with an enviable reputation for providing solutions within rural, corporate, public and private sectors.
As such they are looking to hire a passionate Sales and Business Development Director, motivated to reach their full potential and deliver results. This role offers flexibility to work either from home, or from any of the UK office locations. As there is travel involved you will enjoy a varied working week with autonomy reporting straight to the MD and have the support of the wider business, with whom you will forge close working relationships.
This is a role for someone who is self-motivated, target driven and who sees obstacles as challenges. There is opportunity to drive new business and develop existing relationships, winning work across the UK and potentially EMEA markets specifically focussing on the agricultural, horticultural and food supply chain sectors.
Key skills & requirements of this role include:-
- A proven, successful sales career skilled in creating sales proposals and tenders.
- Confident to build and develop client relationships and win new work.
- Comprehensive knowledge within the marketplace. For example; agricultural production; food supply chains; agrochemicals; rural and farming.
- Attained a biological or environmental sciences degree or equivalent qualification.
- Full driving licence.
- Ability to work full time, with versatility. Whether from home or office and attending client meetings.
This an exciting time to join as the client are moving forward with a planned growth phase, they are looking for someone who is driven, enjoys being visible and is not daunted to expand sales internationally. As such you will be rewarded with a good basic salary and a package which includes a performance related bonus, pension and flexible benefits.
Are you the Sales and Business Development Director for the job? Apply today to find out more about the role and prospects.