If you have Scrum Master Certification, at least two years' experience managing the full Scrum process, and have good Agile knowledge and experience, then this could be the next position up your career ladder. A global leading software company is looking for a new Scrum Master to join the team in the Cambridge office, offering the right candidate a great range of benefits and a competitive salary.
The duties of the Scrum Master include:
- Leading multiple scrum teams through a range of IT development projects in a scaled Agile environment
- Ensure transparency across the various teams and departments in the company using metrics and reporting tools
- Enforce the framework guidelines appropriate to individual projects
- Facilitate all scrum activities including daily scrum meetings, sprint planning nad retrospective, and product demos
- Remove road blocks for the teams and protect from internal and external distractions
- Coach and train colleagues in agile approaches and practices
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrate in your CV previous roles where you have had leadership responsibility
- A university-level qualification in Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Current and ongoing training in Scrum
- Have experience managing and training others in the agile scrum process
If you have the necessary skills and experience then please submit your CV today and a member of our team will be in touch to process your application. If you would like any further experience about this role then contact Mark Doherty on 01202 888 986 Ext. 292 We look forward to receiving your application.