ALLEN & YORK are engaged with a behavioral change communications company who exclusively work within the waste management space. They are a specialist waste consultancy firm covering environmental and economic development sectors. The organisation have a strong global presence as well as national, combining waste sector expertise and strategic marketing communications within their service offerings.
They are seeking to appoint a Senior Account Manager to join the business, either based on site in Essex of can be remote.
The Senior Account Manager role is split into two:
- Business Development/Client Management: identifying new business development opportunities via tenders and networking. Liaising within prospect clients, preparing bids and writing proposals. Acting as a brand ambassador for the business.
- Project Development/Management: working collaboratively with internal teams to further develop and manage projects. This includes identifying suitable funding sources and the overall development into the market. You will be contributing to the delivery of projects that lead to more recycling, less contamination and less waste.
This is a highly varied and dynamic role, you will be working closely with creative teams to develop and inspire within the waste sector. There will be frequent travel involved in this role, including some international travel.
- New business development
- Client management - client briefs, day to day client management
- Project Management - concept development, supplier management, resourcing and budgets
- Preparation of bids and tenders
- Writing proposals
- Identifying funding opportunities
Ideal Candidate Experience/Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of the waste and recycling space - environmental services
- Experience developing and delivering public outreach initiatives, relevant to the waste management sector
- Understanding of the processes of Behaviour Change
- Experience working with c-level decision makers
- Project Management - resourcing, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong commercial awareness and business development experience within the relevant space
- Strong analytical and research skills
- IT literate
- Proven experience managing various projects, meeting to deadlines.
- Proactive work ethic
- Exposure to international work would be advantageous, specifically within aid-agency/donor funded development sector
- Team management experience
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please apply with an updated CV, you can also contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.