My client is looking to expand their customer services team by hiring a Senior Account Manager. If you are interested in working at the forefront of technology within the Energy Sector, and you have strong key account skills then get in touch! This is a London based role, however will require a driving licence in order to visit client sites.
- Work as a member of the customer services team on a select number of the highest value customers
- Developing Key Account plans for each customer including stakeholder grids, competitor analysis and communication plans
- Strategically developing process within the business to help escalate, track and solve customers' issues
- Act as the internal customer for any features and developments from the technology team required for the larger accounts
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
- Understanding customer's business needs and providing in-depth knowledge of the industry
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Customer meetings and site visits with engineering teams to develop relationships
- Liaise with Contractors and partners to identify opportunities and develop business relationships.
- Using contacts within industries to generate referrals within sectors of industry
- Experience in the Energy Industry
- 3+ years working as an account manager in the large Industrial and Commercial space
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business
- Attention to Detail
- Commercial Acumen
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Good MS office skills
If you'd like more information, contact Toby Condie on 01202888986