Air Quality Consultant Role Description
As the Air Quality Consultant you will be joining a small but busy team where projects range from single source dispersion modelling studies, through complex, multi-source industrial impact assessments to air quality impact assessments of major residential developments. Undertaking air quality and odour assessments mainly in support of the UK land development and industrial sectors, you will be involved in all aspects of project management and client liaison and must have excellent communication skills and attention to detail, as well as technical proficiency and commercial acumen.
Ideally you will have at one to two years UK consultancy background, candidates with less experienced would also be considered. The workload requires proficiency in the dispersion modelling of roads and point sources using ADMS, as well as project management and business development.
You will be an ambitious individual who can provide both technical and commercial input into the growing air quality team, as well as the wider business. The role would suit an applicant wanting excellent prospects for rapid career progression, responsibility for both technical and commercial outputs, exposure to a wide range of projects and the opportunity to play a significant role in the way the business develops.
Air Quality Consultant Duties
- Undertaking of Air Quality and Odour Assessments.
- Dispersion modelling.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Production of quotes and tenders.
- Mentoring and technical support to junior staff.
Air Quality Consultant Requirements
- Atmospheric science or environmental based degree.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- At least 1-year air quality consultancy experience depending on grade applied for.
- Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of road vehicle, industrial and dust emissions.
- Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
- As we work throughout the UK a full driving licence is required.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org