Senior Air Quality Consultant - Manchester
A well-established and highly regarded technical consultancy are expanding and as a result are looking to recruit a Senior Air Quality Consultant. Working with clients in the UK across the renewable energy, conventional power generation and waste sectors, providing design and engineering services to financial institutions, developers and owner-operators.
- A good degree in Environmental Science or a closely related discipline;
- Have achieved Chartered Environmentalist/Chartered Scientist with full membership of the IAQM;
- Good experience gained in technical consultancy environment, or similar;
- Excellent understanding of environmental legislation and regulations relating to air quality;
- Experience in the use of dispersion models including ADMS and/or AERMOD;
- Experience in producing, reviewing and delivering high quality technical reports for clients;
- Professional communication & interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently as required but also as part of a wider project team; and
- Full driving licence with the ability to travel on business in both the UK and also occasionally overseas.
There is a market leading package on offer including a negotiable basic salary, car allowance, contributory pension, private medical scheme, life assurance, training and professional development opportunities, Company bonus scheme and 25 days annual leave.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org