Job Title- Senior Air Quality Consultant
Exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading UK air quality consultancies providing specialist services for developers, industry, local authorities and central government, both within the UK and internationally.
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Air Quality Consultant to support and lead on various air quality projects within the UK.
- You will support with your experience on expanding projects the company is working on, as well as an opportunity to make a significant contribution to the continued success and growth of a reputable and successful team; and to contribute to and coordinate a wide range of projects.
- You must have excellent organisational and planning skills when working on all projects and can support and lead other consultants when required.
- Candidates should ideally have an MSc or higher in a science-based discipline. You will need a high level of computer literacy, together with the ability to prepare comprehensive and accurate reports.
- Candidates will need to show good communication skills, both orally and in writing, as well as a high technical capability and ability to review and interpret data.
- Membership of relevant professional institutions, such as IAQM, will also be considered.
- A full driving licence is required.
- Competitive benefits package, Company pension scheme and a profit-related bonus scheme offered.
I look forward to receiving your application and discussing this exciting opportunity.
Please call Zoe Payne- Senior Recruitment Consultant- Environment
Tel: 01202 888 986 Ext 202