Air Quality Consultant
Location: South East
You will have the opportuniity to join a busy and diverse air quality team where projects range from small, single source dispersion modelling studies, through complex, multi-source industrial impact assessments to air quality impact assessments of major residential developments. Undertaking air quality assessments mainly in support of the land development and industrial sectors, you will be involved in all aspects of project management and client liaison.
Main Duties to:
- Undertaking air quality / odour assessments.
- Dispersion modelling.
- Data analysis and interpretation.
- Preparation of factual and interpretative reports.
- Management of multiple projects.
- Production of quotes and tenders.
- Development of client relationships.
- Atmospheric science or environmental based degree.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in data analysis and interpretation.
- Previous experience of air quality consultancy / modelling experience.
- Excellent IT skills including use of GIS and spreadsheet software.
- Able to manage own projects from initial proposal to final invoice.
- Knowledge of standard methodologies for assessment of roads, industrial and dust emissions.
- Membership of relevant professional body (IAQM/IEMA).
- Experience of business development/marketing would be advantageous.
- As we work throughout the UK a full driving licence is required.
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202.