ALLEN & YORK are delighted to be working with an international infrastructure developer. With decades of successful project development in Africa, South America and the Near East they are now establishing an EMENA base in London and are looking for a Senior Analyst
Our client is a full project lifecycle business from origination through the full finance, design & build phases and onwards to operate. Projects are self-financed often with international lenders and can top €1.5 billion.
This position offers a role within a diverse organisation on meaningful infrastructure projects to international standards. Furthermore, joining at this time of expansion creates an exciting time for personal involvement in the establishment of the EMENA Group.
These positions are sought in the immediate term, applications will be appraised and moved forward as they are received. Whilst we will endeavour to reply to all applications in good time if you have not received a response in 2 weeks we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
· Financial Modelling
· Preparing research for potential projects
· Participating in lender meetings
· Reporting on project financial performance
· Assisting the business development in project identification and tender prep work
· Close coordination with the Zurich office finance team
· Ideally 5+ years of experience in financial modelling and structuring.
· Experience in raising limited - non/recourse finance for heavy infrastructure projects is a must. Project finance experience is required
· A deep understanding of Microsoft Excel and financial model building
· A good understanding of IFRS is key.
· Familiarity with budgeting and budget reporting would be desirable.
· Ideally, being flexible and able to work in matrix structures.
We look forward to receiving your application.