|Job Title:||Senior and Principal Contaminated Land Consultant Leeds|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior and Principal Contaminated Land Consultant - Leeds
I am pleased to be exclusively supporting our client's development of their UK Contaminated Site Management team. This is an opportunity to join a focussed, UK based team with scope to work on global projects. This team works on complex, in situ remediation projects for some of the country's most complex sites. There are very few, if any residential developments or greenfield investigations in their project portfolio.
They are looking to bring on board both a Senior and a Principal consultant into their team in Leeds to help them deliver on a healthy pipeline. Their team has grown by around 20% in the last 2 years and has further plans for expansion. They are part of a global infrastructure group allowing them to pick up work that other do not have access to. It is truly an exciting time to be joining them and there are looking for good people to share in their success.
At Senior level, you will be managing projects across the region and potentially abroad, and at Principal grade you will be assisting the Technical Director to develop and deliver on further business across the UK.
A full job description is available on request, but in short your responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of contaminated land assessment and remediation projects including: delivery of desk studies, site investigation, risk assessments, remediation options appraisals, remedial design and verification.
- Data management: review and interpretation.
- Delivery of detailed quantitative risk assessments including controlled waters and/or human health.
- Ensuring high technical quality across the project team.
- Business development and winning work (with support) including prospect identification and proposal generation.
- Line manage, mentor and train junior staff.
This is a great chance to join a team making significant strides within this sector. For more information on this role, contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York on 01202 888986.