Senior Associate Energy Systems Engineer
I'm proud to recruit for a leading UK energy and carbon management company, undertaking design, delivery and management of energy resources for organisations across the market, focusing on the commercial sector.
The role of Energy Systems Engineer will focus on delivering energy consulting projects and requires a degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
To be a part of this amazing team, you will need to show that you have experience in:
- Managing projects and client-facing, preferably in consultancy environment
- Detailed design of heating, power energy systems and expertise in generation technologies and renewable or low carbon heat/power sources including CHP, heat pumps, gas/ biomass boilers, controls.
- Forming professional relationships with clients and being able to identify opportunity for future cooperation
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations and design issues associated with installation, mechanical and electrical requirements.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in similar role
District heating experience would be a plus
You'll have a chance to provide your strategic input to the company, spotting innovations and suggesting new directions. You'll be working with the professional, friendly and driven team.
If you would be potentially interested in this role, or you might know someone for whom it would be an interesting opportunity, please contact Kris Kobi, Energy Use specialist at Allen & York, I'll be happy to assist.