Allen & York are excited to be working with a global leader within the FMCG industry. They are seeking a Senior Associate to join their Remediation team that has doubled in size over the last 18 months. This role will collaborate with numerous business units to drive successful Remediation projects across the business.
I am looking to speak to people with experience managing successful teams within an FMCG environment.
- Manage the workload of the team to achieve best results and meet targets
- Provide technical expertise across the product lifecycle
- Ensure the remediation plans are met in a timely and effective manner
- Collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams
- Being an active participant in reviewing and improving the remediation plan
- Timely escalation of issues that would impact on agreed programme plans.
- Promoting a "right first time" culture and focus on continuous improvements
- Degree in a scientific discipline
- Experience working in the FMCG sector
- Previous experience managing teams directly and at arm's length
This is an opportunity to work for a global organisation who actively promote an innovative and progressive work environment. If this sounds of interest to you then please apply or call Jack on 01202 888986.