|Job Title:||Senior Aviation Engineer|
|Location:||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Barrie Dempster|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Senior Aviation Engineer
A new exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer within the Aviation team based in either St Albans, Basingstoke or Telford. The Senior Aviation Engineer will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to deliver aviation services to airport owners/operators, airlines and transportation agencies. The team of aviation specialists provide a fully integrated service and have the technical skills and experience to address a wide range of aviation developments.
As Senior Airport Engineer, you will help support the planning, design and management of airport projects. Core responsibilities will include:
· Project management for delivery of multi-disciplinary designs
· Technical responsibility for designs
· Management and development of the design team
· Client and stakeholder interface
· Co-ordination and management of other discipline inputs into projects.
· Assis t with Business development
· Specific Skills Required:
· Experience working with Airport clients on the delivery of Civil Engineering Aviation Projects
· Experienced user of CAD 2010 or equivalent
· Good working knowledge of EASA/CAP 168/MADS/Annex 14 Standards
· Understanding of airport clients and the constraints on working at airports.
· Significant previous airports experience with working knowledge of CAA, EASA, ICAO, DIO and FAA standards, guidelines and specifications
· Demonstration of a specialist aviation sector experience including airfield infrastructure planning, design, procurement and construction
· An understanding of the key drivers of Airport Planning and Development, specifically the interactions between construction and airport operations.
· You will be able to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent project management skills.
· Degree educated or equivalent in Civil Engineering, or similar;
· Chartered Engineer status (or equivalent) with a relevant professional body.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org