Senior Building Surveyor - Hertfordshire or London
C£50,000 - £60,000 (+ benefits)
Unique opportunity for an experienced Building Surveyor to become the pinnacle member of an established company, working across the commercial property & infrastructure sector
Unique opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join a company as they look to bring their Surveying services in-house. Working from a fantastic new building, the right Surveyor would have a complete portfolio of clients, including large investors and government estates, and would be trusted to lead the delivery of technical work for the company.
Clients for this company include famous football stadiums in Central London, The Shard, Nuclear Plants, and the Parliamentary estate, with repeat business from global investment companies, and new enquiries regularly. If you are looking to be involved with challenging large complex projects, with a company at the forefront of innovative technology, this could well be the job for you.
The role offers fully flexible working, with hot desks across their Hertfordshire and London office, and a top of the range cloud-based system.
Interviews planned for the start of April, so if you would like to be included in the process, please get in touch.
- Lead the delivery of technical work and solutions
- Undertaking, coordinating and managing survey projects and report writing
- Take ownership of key projects; deploy high quality account management and excellent customer care for our major clients.
- Support new business proposals and tendering.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients, acting as primary interface to build client confidence in the team.
- Technical and commercial management of subcontractors and supervision of work.
- Keeping abreast of industry issues and developments in best practice.
- Participate in relevant internal/external training initiatives.
- Ensuring that health and safety issues are addressed throughout the life of a project
- MRICS (or highly experienced)
- Proven experience a commercial setting
- Experience of client management and development
- Excellent technical knowledge and expertise
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in due diligence and dilapidation in a commercial sector
We our Looking foward to recieveing your applications.
01202 888986 ext. 213