CDM Consultant / Senior CDM Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a CDM Consultant / Senior CDM Consultant to join our client, a Global Consultancy, in the South of England.
The successful candidate will primarily be involved within our Construction Assurance Team carrying out tasks to include; CDM Advisor, in accordance with the CDM 2015 Regulations, Design Principals, Design Reviews, assessment of Designers Risk Assessments, RAMS Assessments, PCI Reviews, CPP assessments, Contractor assessments etc.
- Building strong relationships with our clients and other project stakeholders.
- Delivery of promised outcomes to clients.
- Delivery of exemplar standard of Principal Designer role and CDM services to time and quality.
- Commercial contribution, maintaining target margins on commissions, cash collection etc.
- Business development capability to increase workload within the role of Principal Designer or Principal Design Assurance/Client Assurance.
- Provision of advice on how to meet CDM Regulatory and relevant EHS requirements.
- Agility to work across a number of project locations.
Experience / Skills:
- NEBOSH Diploma part 1 or NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Certified Membership of the Association of Project Safety (CMaPS).
- 3+ years' experience.
- Experience of working in a consulting organisation providing a range of H&S/ CDM Services.
- Demanding of the highest standards and ability to lead by example.
- Working knowledge of CDM 2015.
- Proven skills and competence in delivery of Principal Designer/H&S / CDM services to a varied Client base.
- Experience and an understanding of engineering and construction managements and methodologies associated with construction works on industrial sites.
- Working knowledge of the Principals of Design.
- Experience of successfully managing CDM projects in excess of £10m involving multi- disciplinary design teams.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Technical expertise in health and safety services.
- Working knowledge of fire risk assessments and\or asbestos management (such as Asbestos P405) would be an advantage.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact David Ward at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.